unveil

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hi,
This post is dedicated to all the IT companies, for they have made the world seem so small.
Yes, the term Global Village.

Well, the inspiration came from a morning incident, that took place in the bus, to office.
I and my roommate were dicussing Indian Railway minister Laloo Prasad Yadav, "I know him", she exclaimed, "He was my classmate", she added to the same. "What!!" I said, shocked. "Laloo Prasad Yadav was your classmate. He is such an inspiration. Can i meet him once? I want to pursue MBA." I said all in one breath..not believing my luck. "Shut up!! You are an ass. Mr Yadav is of my GrandPa's age." said my room mate. OOPS!! I think i missed these "minor details" in a high state of excitement. I took all my praises back from God. "I was talking about that big fat black guy at the back." she said looking grave and a bit shattered from my "remarks". I was disappoited as I turned to have a look at "Sabu"(my roommate's classmate).
"Yesterday i saw one of my childhood friend with whom i lost contact some 8 years ago, she joined recently. It seems 'naya batch' aaya hai", she was going on and on of how many 'lost friends' she had recently spotted in infy campus. Naya batch...this rang like a bell in my ears, for a few moments i thought i am in college :D.
After giving a serious thought to this incident...i reached at a very vital tantamount of orkut and 'BIG' IT companies.
I feel all these companies are very similar to ORKUT, which they ban. On orkut you only see the profiles...here you can meet these people directly, added facilities are communicators, mailboxes and food courts.
Other day on orkut(not infy campus..google waala orkut) i met a friend of mine, who took biology in 12th, she informed me she was 'also' joining infy next year. I was shocked...she is also engineer and proudly placed in INFY ORKUT.

This frenzy of placements will one day lead to "one SE for every comp in world" and the everybody will be placed here.
So friends if you have lost contact to anybody...dont search on ORKUT...join us. One or the other day...that lost person will be spotted in the company where you work.

BUSSINESS VENTURE ADVICE:
You can own a lost and found people's Agency as a part time to Infoscion. AMEN!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home