unveil

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Feb to June : A journey undertaken.

Long time since I wrote anything, my life has been moving too fast for last 3-4 months and a lot has changed in these months; I am now married and I am about to join an IIM.
The events of these months are pretty interesting and I think will make an interesting read.
I will be writing about these events in many blogs. This being the first one is introductory to the upcoming series.
I had 3 IIM calls and my interviews started on 1st of February with IIM lucknow. Life was simply awesome, my boy friend was transferred in my town, I had IIM calls and was leaving Infy. It was by February end, I came back from my second interview which was IIM Kozikhode that my parents started getting worried about my boy friend’s presence in my close proximity, So my mom came down to stay with for the month that was also my notice period to the company and it was the same month when me and mom started fighting my dad for my marriage to my BF.
Next in April I screwed up the IIM Bangalore interview, finished my notice period with my company and moved to jaipur where I was finally engaged (to my BF) towards the month end. It was the same month when my IIM results were delayed coz of reservation issue.
On first day of month I cleared IIML and IIMK and was married later in the month. This was the month of result, wedding, in-Laws, parties and honeymoon (I know you want details.).
Current month that is June is proving to be the month of enjoyment, last days of vacation and a short stint of housewife role.

This was in short the summary of my life of last few months. I will write in detail about all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger unfuel the planet said...

hi from a fellow batchmate of IIM Lucknow...
how is the packing progressing, my god you are really in the middle of a major transition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home