unveil

Friday, October 09, 2009

Warning: This piece of writing is full of irregularities and parts of it might be completely fictitious. The writer of this blog is a fan of herself and might have exaggerated some data. Please do not use it for any official purposes.
I am an awfully moody writer. Haven't published a single post since April, then why today…
I guess because it’s a lazy afternoon and I am bored of reviewing HR forms. As an alternative I could have chosen to study some financial derivatives but I think it’s clear why I chose to write a blog instead. For last two days I have seen about a dozen HR forms and have about half a dozen waiting for me. I like it and I don’t like it at the same time.
I like the attention that I am getting all of a sudden, with a lot of fachhas coming to me for advice on filling up the forms and getting them reviewed. I am being added by a lot of people on gtalk, of course I have been oblivious of their presence in this universe for all this time but etrigan saves me the trouble of asking the question “who are you? Have we met?” Etrigan is a true savior and I have never been more thankful to anyone before. By the way, for the first time I have figured in the top visited profiles of etrigan. I am planning to put it in my CV as soon as possible. However, I do not understand how is Nitin Jacob managing to be more popular than me, I don’t only feel jealous, as a girl I feel betrayed by the batch.
Now you must be wondering, where is the ‘I don’t like it’ part? Well! I am quite a lazy person and I want everything for free. But all this publicity is not coming to me for free; the price is a lot of work in terms of HR forms. Some people come with well formed answers, other with crap and yet others with vacant forms to be filled with my expert hands. I have a set of phrases that I use – integrate the answer, rephrase this part, sport a vision, put it in a structure and so on. I feel as if I am being telecast on Aastha channel for much needed gyaan, the difference being the topic of gyaan. I am myself unable to comprehend what I say sometimes. Last night, I picked up a call at 2.30 in the night, the voice on the other end asked me “can I come now?”. “Why ask me? I do not render these services.” I answered. Well! I did not realize it wasn’t a dream until I saw an SMS saying “What did you mean?” I felt bad for her, however I don’t know if she really wanted to know what I meant. I think she didn’t. Friends, the story of these assaults do not end here. I can’t stay online for long or roam around freely without an HR form coming my way. I am even thinking of requesting synapse to block my mail id for a couple of days (but keep etrigan up and running).
I think it was a good decision to write today. As tomorrow is the deadline for form submission and my popularity stint will end with it. Therefore, this celebrity kind of blog has to be published today, without delay.
In the end I thank all those who visited my profile on etrigan but did not send me their HR form.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home